In our music program we have 7 teachers offering tuition for various instruments.
- Lesley Gentilin – guitar, piano, voice, ukulele, recorder and harp
- Aysha King – piano, voice and flute
- Johnny Murray – guitar, bass guitar and ukulele
- Paul Backman – drum kit and percussion
- Greg Eden – piano
- Jean Proude – voice, piano and guitar
- Gavin Proude – piano, bass guitar, guitar and ukulele
A Coordinated Approach by Our Music Teachers
All the teachers work together to ensure that the students are with the right person.
We have a tailored, inspirational program for young children and as they develop skills and move in a certain direction they will then be prepared for more specialized tuition on a particular instrument.
Parents are well included in all the processes and are invited to sit in on sessions at any time and contribute should they wish to.
Sessions generally go for half an hour and are one on one for maximum benefit. Sometimes small groups happen or pairs of students if this is desired by the families.
Literacy and numeracy tutoring
Jo Jeffrey from Independent Teaching Services specialises in supporting students to increase academic skills and self esteem.